I am so excited to announce that we are adding to our team. We are currently accepting applications for an Assistant Photographer Position and two internships positions.
ASSISTANT PHOTOGRAPHER POSITION:
We are so excited to add an assistant photographer to our SSP team. We are seeking an individual who is excited about working with a team and is eager to learn. Our new assistant photographer will be trained to learn all of our SSP methods and will transition from assistant to becoming a dedicated second photographer. You will have the opportunity to work with each of us throughout the year getting to know everyone on the SSP team. Camera knowledge is not a must but definitely a plus! This position has the potential to grow into a lead photographer “associate” position and is a paid position. Pay is dependent on experience and will increase as you grow.
If you are interested in the Assistant Photographer position, please apply below.
Our internship program provides an enriching experience to someone who is ready to grow in their craft within a growing team with multiple photographers. We are seeking two interns total. One for summer and fall wedding seasons. We are also hoping our summer intern will team up with us again in the fall to become a second photographer for our fall weddings. We are allowing you to portfolio build as well during these times. We have amazing weddings at some really amazing venues so this is an opportunity to get paid as you grow. Also, have you met our team? This time spent will also be a lot of fun as all of us get together and do all the things wedding related. Are you right for our team? Apply below!
Summer: June 5th – August 20th
Fall and our heaviest season: September 4th – November 27th
Here is what we’re looking for:
– Someone who has a passion for photography, weddings and serving couples well.
– A great work ethic is super important to us, as well as someone who loves to learn, and is very responsible.
– Someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and contribute to a team.
– Someone who is fun and loves to be around people.
Here are some of the things you can expect to learn:
– What gear we use and why.
– What our wedding workflow looks like and why
– The flow of a wedding day and working with vendors
– What it takes to make weddings successful and shooting stylistically for our brand
– Learning to shoot light and airy on digital and shooting film properly and efficiently
– Posing and prompts along with techniques we’ve developed over the years for joyful and romantic imagery
– And so much more!
This internship position is paid. We are confident that the internship program we offer is a great learning opportunity. Please apply for our internship program below.
Please email us directly if you have any questions – email@example.com. Please do not email us to confirm receipt of your application or to follow up. We will be in touch with those who we think will be a good fit for our internship. Applications are open through May 15, 2021. We will reach out to anyone who is a great candidate immediately to set up an interview. Please do not apply if you don’t think you can commit to our assistant photographer position or our internship program. There may be someone who really wants this internship and we really want to select those who can commit.
Our team is excited and can’t wait to hear from you!